Q: Is this Verizon?
A: No. We are Wireless Zone, an Authorized Dealer of Verizon Wireless products and services.
Q. How do I find my local Wireless Zone store?
A: To find the local Wireless Zone store closest to you please visit the home page and on the top right choose your state or type your zip code.
Q. How can I pay my Verizon Wireless bill?
A: Visit your local Wireless Zone store and they can process your payment quickly and efficiently.
Q. How do I learn to use my new smartphone device?
A: Many of the Wireless Zone stores offer classes or one-on-one instruction on the new smartphone devices. You can contact your local Wireless Zone store for information on upcoming classes. We also offer online instructional videos and reviews at YouTube.com/wirelesszone. You can also find helpful videos at facebook.com/WirelessZone.
Q. What is the Wireless Zone Return Policy?A:
- Wireless Zone provides a fourteen (14) day customer satisfaction return period for all wireless devices. Within the first 14 days, qualifying devices may be returned for refund. All returns and exchanges MUST be accompanied by the original sales receipt. A Restocking Fee may apply for all refunded wireless devices. You will remain responsible for your Activation Fee unless you terminate service within three (3) days of activation.
- Defective Exchange: Per Verizon Wireless’ Defective Exchange Program, defective wireless devices may be exchanged in-store within fourteen (14) days of purchase. After 14 days, defective devices may be exchanged or replaced by Verizon Wireless through the mail direct to consumer
- 3Accessories: Returns or exchanges of accessories must take place within fourteen (14) days of purchase. Merchandise received as an exchange cannot be re-exchanged or returned for a refund. All returns and exchanges MUST be accompanied by the original sales receipt. SD Cards, Batteries, Bluetooth Headsets, and Wired Headsets are NOT returnable; Prepaid Cards and Processing Fees are non-refundable.
Q. Can I return an item I purchased at a Wireless Zone at a Verizon Corporate store? Can I return an item I purchased at a Verizon Corporate Store at a Wireless Zone store?
A: No, you can only return the item to the store your purchased it from. The Wireless Zone stores cannot accept items purchased at a Verizon Corporate store and the Verizon Corporate Store cannot accept items purchased at a Wireless Zone Store. The item MUST be accompanied with the original sales receipt.
Q. How do I replace my lost, accidentally damaged or stolen device if I have equipment protection?A:
- If your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged and you have protection coverage through the Verizon Wireless’ Asurion Wireless Phone Protection, you can file your claim directly with the Asurion Customer Care. Their toll free number is (888) 881-2622
- If your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged and you have protection coverage through the Wireless Zone’s eSecuritel Wireless Phone Protection, you can file your claim by calling eSecuritel directly at (866) 249-2335. You can also contact or visit your local Wireless Zone store for guidance.
- If your device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged and you have protection coverage through the Wireless Zone’s Global Warranty Wireless Protection Program, you can file your claim by calling (888) 980-8894 or visiting www.wirelessprotectionprogram.com. You can also contact or visit your local Wireless Zone store for guidance.
Q. I am confused by all of the different charges on my Verizon Wireless bill. Whom can I call?
A: You can visit your local Wireless Zone store for information. Or you can contact Verizon Wireless directly at (800) 922-0204 or visit their website at www.verizonwireless.com.
Q. I received a Wireless Zone Gift Card. Can I use it at any Wireless Zone Store and what can I use it towards?
A: The Wireless Zone Gift card can be used in any Wireless Zone store. The Wireless Zone gift card can be used as payment toward the purchase of any mobile device or accessory. It cannot be used to pay your Verizon Wireless bill.